Saturday, March 26, 2011

A dream come shoe?

Best news ever! I am a huge fan of Christian Louboutin simple pumps. They are gorgeous, sexy, practical, and my most favorite part...the round toe! I have a very traditional taste in shoes and find that all the ones I like are in the $600 range (or higher yikes!) which makes them out of my price range - maybe with a gift certificate and a Christmas bonus but for the most part I just can't have them. And the thing is great shoes can make you look great and feel great. They turn an ordinary outfit into an extrodinary outfit and make us feel like the ladies we are (January Jones walks around the house in Mad Men vacuuming in 4 inch heels - the shoes make house cleaning look sexy). So the good news is I have just discovered the web site milkandhoneyshoes.com. Custom shoes designed by you for you. Everything you want from $200 to $325 - you can even put in notes for the shoes makers. A dream come true? Yes- it's a dream come shoe!

No comments:

Post a Comment